[ssh_x509] Have I understood how OpenSSH and X509 works? Yes --> OpenSSH with X509 certificates HOW TO

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Wed Mar 25 18:41:06 EET 2020

C2 - PSA Sensitive

Hi everybody,

At last I have understood how to connect a user to a PKIXSSH server using X509 certificates and and tested the connection :-).

I have written a post on a blog I have just deployed (in a quick & dirty way, the blog is simple and not very pretty, but useful).

You can read a full description of the test in the article "OpenSSH with X509 certificates HOW TO": http://tech.ciges.net/blog/openssh-with-x509-certificates-how-to/

Thanks a lot to Roumen Petrov for his answers to my previous email

José Manuel Ciges Regueiro
Unix Systems Administrator & LAMP developer ...
Tel: +34 608 57.05.06
Skype:  jmciges
Email:  jmanuel at ciges.net