[ssh_x509] x509v3-rsa2048-sha256 algorithm support in PKISSH-10.2

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Thu Sep 12 08:22:03 EEST 2019

Hi Roumen,
What is your suggestion ? Is it possible to add x509v3-rsa2048-sha256
algorithm support in PKISSH10.2 ?
We don't want to move to PKISSH12.1 for now. If needed, I can provide the
patch link that I have generated (for PKISSH10.2) after applying the
changes provided by you.

Thanks & Regards
Mohit Gupta