[ssh_x509] Welcome message looks odd (Was: Welcome to the "ssh_x509" mailing list)

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Tue Sep 10 12:53:24 EEST 2019

FYI... It looks like the welcome message has a bunch of HTML entity
codes. It looks odd to me.

My guess (and it is purely a guess) because I don't administer
mailman, UTF-8 is not being used by the mailman software. Instead
mailman is using a code page and escaping.

Lack of UTF-8 looks like a viable theory (from the headers of the email):