[ssh_x509] SSH With TPM Keys

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Mon Jul 15 19:35:17 EEST 2019

Hi Roumen,

Have you ever considered adding support for TPM protected keys to this implementation?

Specifically, I am considering enhancing the implementation to support TPM keys using TrouSerS and an OpenSSL TPM Engine, but I first wanted to see if this is something that you've thought about in the context of your work. I know this has been done using a pkcs11 provider, but I'm most interested in utilizing the OpenSSL TPM Engine.

I think it could be a useful addition since I've seen a fair amount of users with certificates backed by TPM keys. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for your time,
Jon