[ssh_x509] error: Unable to load host key "ssh_host_ecdsa_key": incorrect passphrase supplied to decrypt private key

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Wed May 8 09:55:55 EEST 2019

Hi,
   I have generated the certificate Hostkey file and then signed my
certificate from CA using the openSSL. while generated the key pair using
the below command I was prompted to enter the PassPhrase. so I entered,
without entering the passphrase I could not generate the Private key using
the below openssl command "*openssl req -config
intermediate/openssl_server.cnf -new -newkey ec:<(openssl ecparam -name
prime256v1) -keyout intermediate/private/sshserver.key.pem -out
intermediate/csr/server.csr*"

While I was using this certificate as the HostKey in the PKIXSSH I am
getting the following error message "*error: Unable to load host key
"/usr/local/etc/ssh_host_ecdsa_key": incorrect passphrase supplied to
decrypt private key*"

Please clarify how to feed in the passphrase while loading the private key
in ssh server. The function sshkey_parse_private_pem_fileblob() is falling
at the ln#:4205.
How to bypass the passphrase checking or where to configure the passphrase
for loading it while the sshd is started.

Any suggestion/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Venkat.