[ssh_x509] Fix for openbsd-compat/port-net.c for OS X

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Fri Apr 13 18:42:36 EEST 2018

Hello,

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info wrote:
> Roumen,
>
> The 11.3 OS X PXIX-SSH client works fine connecting to a 11.3 Linux
> PKIX-SSH server. I've confirmed it by turning on DEBUG3 and looking at the
> log files.
10x.

Looking into previous email I note that my question was not so clear.
Actually I would like to know if tunneling functionality works fine on
Darwin.
Remark: new Darwin tunneling supports is specific to PKIX-SSH.

And now the issue - openssh 7.7p1 broke tunneling on Linux and FreeBSD.
I just publish one correction
(
https://gitlab.com/secsh/pkixssh/commit/ce8af79bbb3c3ba919380d4cf0b573e08496828f
)
that restores tunneling functionality.

So the test could be darwin to darwin or darwin to linux if pkix-ssh <
11.3 or darwin to linux if pkix-ssh = 11.3.1 plus above correction.