[ssh_x509] Integrating SSH with X, 509 support into a CentOS 7 system

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Thu Jun 1 11:53:05 EEST 2017

Hi Roumen,

Thank you for the update - I now have a better understanding of how this all goes together, so have managed to integrate it into our environment. This is using your pkissh archive, meaning we miss out on the 76 vendor patches, but I don't envisage any significant problems here. The proof of the pudding will of course be when we start testing the system in earnest.

Once again, thanks for your advice.

btw. On your download site, the "tar.gz" files are actually just unzipped tarballs, so should probably be renamed as .tar files.

Regards,

Robert.