[ssh_x509] empty x509v3-ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 key?

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Tue Jan 24 09:42:41 EET 2017

Hi Kent,
> Hi Roumen,
>
> I never saw a response to the email  I sent a couple months ago (see
> link below).  It's been a while, but I could still use some help, if
> you have any suggestions...
I approve post but it was too late for feedback.

> http://roumenpetrov.info/pipermail/ssh_x509_roumenpetrov.info/2016q4/000168.html

I did not found why session does not work. Also I'm not able to test
compatibility with application.
Key material is used in verification of signature. In addition X.509
certificate is used in validation process.
I could guess that some incompatibility in message format may raise
error like missing keys.
I cannot say which application is not correct.

At release time of PKIX-SSH with support X.509 EC keys  there was no
other application.
Functions are x509key_to_blob2 and x509key_from_blob2.