[ssh_x509] empty x509v3-ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 key?

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Mon Jan 23 21:41:59 EET 2017

Hi Roumen,

I never saw a response to the email  I sent a couple months ago (see
link below).  It's been a while, but I could still use some help, if you
have any suggestions...

http://roumenpetrov.info/pipermail/ssh_x509_roumenpetrov.info/2016q4/000168.html

PS: when I sent the message before, there was a "Your message to
ssh_x509 awaits moderator approval" due to "Post by non-member to a
members-only list" issue, even though I was subscribed at the time (as I
was receiving email from the list then) and it my email get ultimately
get posted to the list.  Nonetheless, this might explain why you didn't
see it before...

Thanks again,
Kent