[ssh_x509] How to Authenticate to Non-X.509 SSH Servers

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Sun Jul 12 08:26:43 EEST 2015

All,

	I just started using PKIX-SSH and have been able to configure it
locally to talk to a remote SSH server running PKIX-SSH via a smartcard
accessed through a PKCS#11 module.

However, when I try to use my agent to talk to an SSH server that does
not support PKIX-SSH I am unable to authenticate with the
public-key-only.  I get the following error:
	sshd[15416]: userauth_pubkey: unsupported public key algorithm:
x509v3-sign-rsa [preauth]

What is the intended way for users to authenticate to Non-PKIX-SSH
servers as well as PKIX-SSH servers using the same agent (while using
PKCS#11) ?

Thanks,
	Roy Keene