[ssh_x509] pkix-ssh release 8.3

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Sat Mar 21 15:52:06 EET 2015

> Thank you for this prompt release. It is much appreciated.
>
> I just want to point out that this appears to have an entire
> "configure" file, rather than just configure.ac, and there are several
Source package is full.
Diffs also include configure modifications since beginning - version b
(11.6.2016) .
> "*.0" man pages that are entire files, and seem to drop some
> formatting codes that are included upstream.
I cann't understand  comment about man/cat pages.
May be difference is because regeneration of cat-files(*.0) was done in
unicode locale or man package could differ in version.

Get SSH with X.509 certificate support
http://roumenpetrov.info/openssh/