[ssh_x509] pkixssh-8.0b0 and ECDSA public key algorithm for SSH (RFC 6187)

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info
Thu Feb 6 23:51:30 EET 2014

ssh_x509 at roumenpetrov.info wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am applying patch using following command
I will look into issue at end of week
> cat ../7.8-8.0b0/0001-ssh-x509.c-read-and-write-in-RFC6187-key-format.patch
> | patch -p 1
>
> I have applied patches without recursive and with recursive mode, I got
> following output after running make command.

Package include source tarbal - with version 8.0b0 .

Patches in package are only for information and show modification
relative to 7.8. Those patches could be applied to release 7.8.
I add to the pack just for information and if one would like to review a
particular change.

In future distribution process will be changed .
Official release will be source tarbal extracted from repository,
bootstraped with autotools, i.e. ready for configuration and etc.
It will be signed by pgp key.

For backward compatibility will be published difference to an openssl
release.

Get X.509 certificates support in OpenSSH:
http://roumenpetrov.info/openssh/